Hello all,
I have moved an FLL team up to FTC this year, but lost a couple of members.  We have room for one more team member to join.  Prior programming experience is desirable but not absolutely required.  We can teach anyone.  :)

We are getting a late start but hope to meet over the holidays and build a robot to compete in a tournament in either January or February, and then continue on to participate in an off-season event in May, and then hopefully have a head start for next year's game, continuing on into next year.  If you know of a student who may be interested, please let me know.
Thanks!
Best,
Sonya Shaver