Hello FLL Coaches/Teams,

Help Virginia become one of the first states to have a FIRST license plate!  Please share this exciting opportunity with your team and their families!

We are Sparky 384, a FIRST Robotics Competition (FRC) team, from Richmond and we want to increase public awareness of STEM and FIRST.    We invite all FLL teams and supporters to order your license plate today - the cost is only $10 ($20 if you have a personalized plate) and it will feature the FIRST logo.

Please complete your application right away as the bill goes to the General Assembly in January.  We need 450 applications to make this a reality!!

To see the proposed plate, learn more about the project and access the application go to http://www.sparky384.com/first-license-plate/

Together we can help spread the message of FIRST!  Please pass this on to all the FLL and FIRST supporters you know!!

Sparky 384

FIRST Robotics Team

J.R. Tucker High School

Richmond, Virginia