My kids had to replace their axles a couple days ago as well after
realizing they were slightly bent, one side almost impercetpible but once
removed they could see it.

Also, for the tires, they realized that just like a car, their tread is
wearing after all their practice runs and giving them great inconsistencies.
If anyone in the Richmond area has their 2902 tires unused that they would
like to sell ASAP, please call me. 804 640-7268.
Thanks!
Wendy