Hello Everyone!
I want to let you know that we will be holding our first ever Adult Robotics Competition March 22nd and we would like to invite FLL teams to come and check it out.  We will have kids as referees and the judges for robot design, which will be public, will be the kids/teams that attend.  This will be a great way to see how adults program and build their robots which could give teams ideas for your robot next season.  To find out more information about the competition or when and where it will be held, please contact Dustin Skelton at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

Hope to see you there!!!