Hello FLL Teams,

We are looking for a team(s) to help showcase *FIRST* LEGO League (FLL) at
a Junior *FIRST* LEGO League (Jr.FLL) Expo on Sunday, May 4th.  This event
will take place at the Science Museum in Richmond.

There will be an FLL table, mat and field set-up kit.  We are looking for a
coach and even a few team members to come share what FLL is all about.
 Wear your team shirts, bring your robot, your display boards and come
share how much fun FLL is!!  Show the Jr.FLL teams their next step in the
progression of *FIRST* programs.

1 pm - 4 pm
Sunday, May 4th
Science Museum of Virginia
Richmond

Jr.FLL Expo

Please let us know if your team can help out with this event.

Sparky 384
*FIRST* Robotics Team
J.R. Tucker High School
Richmond, VA