Good morning,

World Festival Moments our team wanted to share with everyone!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFLhjRbwE-s

Our Team website:
http://fllpositiveaftermath.wix.com/naturesfury2013

To see all the pictures- please click 'show more' at the bottom of the page.

We will continue to update our website so be sure to keep checking back.

Thank you to the FLL World Festival Committee and the VADC FLL committee
for making this journey happen!  Our love of FLL will continue throughout
the summer as we host workshops and continue to mentor rookie teams to
educate more and more kids about the amazingness that is, FIRST LEGO
LEAGUE!

*Team Positive Aftermath #6371*
Aaraj, Alex, Sanjana, Siona, Vishnu, Zach