Ashburn Robotics
Team 20 Geared UP!

Sent from my iPhone

On May 15, 2014, at 6:44 PM, "Swayne, Nick - swaynedd" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Many of you have expressed concern for our friends in LEGO Land in California given the ongoing nature's fury.  The message below is from my counterpart there, Lynn Crocket.

Nick

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message:

From: Lynn Crockett <[log in to unmask]>
Date: May 15, 2014 at 9:34:09 PM EDT
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: national news

Thanks, Nick! Yes it was somewhat close yesterday, but the Carlsbad fire is mostly contained, blue skies and still very hot and parched air now.

Legoland was closed yesterday as a precaution, due to the power surges. We were open today as usual and looking forward to a great weekend.

Thanks so much for your note and well wishes!

Lynn Crockett
   Education Programs Manager
   LEGOLAND California