Dear VADC FLLTeams,

Thanks to the teams who have sent us logos or team photos.  We are busy preparing for our invitational tournament in Toronto in June and would like to have the logos of as many of our fellow VADCFLL teams as possible.

This is your last chance to send us your pictures and logos for are VA poster board we are making.  If you don't  have a photo or logo just send us your name and we will be sure to include it. !

Thanks, The Dynamite Twisters - team 6331

P.S. Soon we will be sending out Facebook information where we will be posting live updates and pictures!

Thanks Again, The Dynamite Twisters =

Ann and Bob Henshaw

3808 Fort Worth Ave

Alexandria, VA 22304