Thank you to EVERYONE for sending congratulatory messages!  It has been a wild ride and we are so appreciative of all the teams on this listserv and beyond, our coaches, mentors, EVERYONE for making this journey fun!  Thanks to Nick Swayne for his words of encouragement throughout the season and for organizing such fantastic tournaments. Karen Berger helped us glide through the tournament logistics both for Regional and State- thank you! HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to Steve Scherr!! We love you, Steve! You add a fun spark to the robot runs. Our community outreach efforts were a phenomenal success because of Angie Fontanilla's guidance- thank you Angie! Our heartfelt thanks to many VA-DC coaches who responded to our queries on listserv.

We wanted to thank ALL the teams who contributed a photo or logo for our World Map Collage!  We had teams from around the world sign our map, including a few from the Philippines, India, Korea, Australia, Malaysia, Egypt, Jordan and Canada!
The World Festival really felt like home with no less than 5 Virignia/DC field judges in the house! Many VA/DC coaches, FRC, FTC and JFLL teams came to visit our booth and cheer us on and we had fun visiting them.

We've been furiously processing video and photos to share
 with you all so you can experience the same thrill that we did​
 .
 ​ ​
Attached is a sneak peak of some of our photos and a video clip.
  ​
Stay tuned to see some exciting footage and pictures very soon. ​

We LOVE FLL and we LOVE VADC FLL even more!

Our Robot Completing the Obstacles Mission:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzeRxUy-6SY&feature=youtu.be

Some Pictures from the World Festival:

​Best Wishes
Team Positive Aftermath # 6371
Aaraj, Alex, Sanjana, Siona, Vishnu, Zach​