Earlier this year, Yahoo and AOL made changes to their email policies
that resulted in messages originating from email lists based on the
popular Listserv application to be rejected (VADCFLL-L runs on a
Listserv server at JMU). L-Soft, the company that maintains Listserv, is
working on a fix for this issue, but it is a significant change that
will take some time to develop and implement.

If you have a Yahoo.com or AOL.com account, unfortunately this means
that you will not be able to post messages to VADCFLL-L for the time
being (you will still receive messages posted by others). Until this
issue is resolved by L-Soft, Yahoo and AOL subscribers will need to use
a secondary email address (e.g., gmail or corporate mail) to post
messages to VADCFLL-L. To subscribe, visit:
https://listserv.jmu.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=VADCFLL-L&A=1

We'll restore posting access for Yahoo and AOL accounts as soon as the
software upgrades from L-Soft can be obtained and installed on our servers.

Ralph

--
Ralph F Grove, Ph.D.
Professor