I have to vent my frustration. I have been a mentor/ coach for 7 years now. I have never had the difficulty and frustration in registering and ordering the kit as I have had this year. I totally understand the Youth Protection aspect. However, the process has been made ridiculously difficult. My team is finally registered (#3499) but I am having troubles ordering the kit. I love FLL and my students enjoy it as well. However, I am not so sure I want to go through the headache again next year. Please streamline the process.

Paul Emler

Bruin Brick Builders

******** Confidentiality Statement: This electronic message and attachments are intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain confidential or privileged information. Receipt of this transmission by any person other than the intended recipient does not constitute permission to examine, copy, or distribute the accompanying material. If you received this electronic message in error, please notify the sender of the message. ********