This is my first year coaching. I have read the rules from Nature's Fury and watched the videos that explain the missions and challenges, but what I don't see are videos that explain the rules. Some of the rules would be a lot easier to explain with video rather than just the written rules. Is there any chance that this year there could be an official video that explains the rules?

Some of the rules that I think could benefit from this are:
Gravity test
Strategic object usage
Strategic/precision stop
And a few others.

Now, maybe these are obscure rules that rarely come into play. I don't know--I've never done this before. In which case, these particular rules may not be a big deal. But I still think an official video would help out.

Skip Morrow
.