When you register, you will choose 3 events in the order of preference. Most teams end up with their 1st choice. It’s based on time of registration and the space available at each event. In other words, if an event can hold 24 teams, the first 24 to register for that event as their 1st choice will get it.

All teams will be notified when registration opens. The best way to get your first choice is to be in good standing and at your computer when it opens. “In good standing” means that you have registered your team with FIRST and with VA/DC FLL, and you have paid the associated fees with each (or submitted a PO). Also, have all the information requested, which you can read more about here: http://www.va-dcfll.org/teams/tournament-registration/.

Darlene