Hello VA/DC FLL Coaches and Teams,

Would your team like to help children in a developing country learn?

You can put WORLD CLASS to action and help form teams in Haiti!

Do you have old field-set up kits or LEGOS not being used?

Have you switched to an EV3 and have an NXT not being used?

Would your team like to host a LEGO Drive?

VA/DC FLL teams can have a HUGE impact by making it possible for children in Haiti to participate in FLL and "The Lil Sparks LEGO Program (for Jr.FLL age - Jr.FLL hasn't expanded to Haiti yet)Sparky 384, an FRC team from Richmond, is working with the FLL Partner and other supporters in Haiti to make this a reality. We are also providing the Lil Sparks LEGO Program to schools in Ghana.

If you have donations or questions on hosting a LEGO drive, please contact us at [log in to unmask]

URGENT - Needed this week for first delivery - Please help us locate these items:  3 used NXT bricks, booklets that come with NXT kit on how to build a basic robot, LEGO trees and LEGO people (used).

Thanks to all the teams that donated to Season I of Lil Sparks - it was a huge success!

We now begin Season of the Lil Sparks LEGO program and it is growing! This summer Sparky also engaged 150 children with LEGOS during a Vacation Bible School in Lilavois, Haiti.  The children had never seen a LEGO before and one little boy said "This is the best summer of my life!"  Thanks to all the teams that provided LEGOS to take to Haiti!

Many thanks!!

Sparky 384 - FIRST Robotics Team

J.R. Tucker High School

Richmond, VA