Second question of the day!

Does VA-DC use the same rubric as the national league?
http://www.firstlegoleague.org/sites/default/files/Official_Event_Info/Combined%20Rubrics2014.pdf
When and how is it filled out? From what I understand, the tournament is
composed of two (or is it three) robot games (best score saved) and the
5-minute project presentation. When do we show off our code and mechanical
design for the robot? How will they assess teamwork? Core values? Some of
the grading criteria seem like they would be hard to asses in such a short
time.

Specifically, I do have a question about one particular item on the rubric.
On the Robot Design Page, under Mechanical Efficiency, the Exemplary
criteria states "streamlined use of parts and time to repair/modify". What
do they mean by having time to repair/modify?

For the coopertition, I totally have this vision of every team running
around, trying to do something for another team in an effort to show the
judges that they met the objective! Not a bad thing--I am just trying to
think of ways to make my team stand out.

Skip

.