FLL teams in Hampton Roads,
On Saturday, October 4th FRC teams 1610, 1793 and 2363 will be hosting an off-season FRC competition at Menchville High School in Newport News (http://www.rumbleintheroads.com/).  As a part of the competition they will also have an Expo event and are looking for teams to demo FLL.  This is open to any teams interested and is not a competition for FLL – think of it more as practice time.

Open times are from 10 am to 4 pm and teams can sign up for 1-2 hour slots as desired.  I will provide 2 FLL tables and there is no need for the entire team to be present to participate.  If your team is interested in taking advantage of this practice time, please send me an email and let me know what your time preference would be as well as you team name.

Even if your team does not want to participate in the practice time, feel free to come out to the event as a spectator.  There will be teams from Virginia and North Carolina participating in the FRC event as well as other FIRST and STEM programs and it’s free!

Thanks,
Karen