You'll get an email notification once it is done. I filled out mine @1am and got the notification about 6 hours later. My co-coach took 5 days. It was over a weekend too, from Thur to Tues. Since school is heading back, a lot of the FTC and FRC teams doing the same process so I would not be surprised if it takes a little longer.