Start time is tournament dependent and you will receive those details directly from the tournament director of the event your team is scheduled to compete in.  At Maggie L. Walker Governor's School (Richmond) we open the doors for teams at 8:00am and they proceed to their pit area to set up.  We hold a coaches meeting at 8:30am.  Judging and the robot game practice round commence at 9:00am.

-Charlie