The FLL top age limit is 14, so their shouldn't really be an issue with
your 4th-grader's participation.  The divisions in FLL really aren't
anything to be concerned about if you are thinking that this child will
pull your team up to Division II.  There really isn't a performance
advantage for teams based on age-alone.  There are excellent teams that
compete in both divisions.  My kids have competed in Division II most
years, and we've never felt or seen any unfair advantages to it for our
younger members.

Shari