This sounds like a lot of fun!  If we didn't already have FLL plans for this day, we would for sure come!  Good Luck, it sounds great!

Amy Nichols

On Sunday, October 19, 2014 1:15 PM, Ann Kutz <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

FIRST FRC Team 1086 Blue Cheese invites Richmond area teams to our annual FLL Presentation Practice and Judging Tips Session on Saturday, November 1, 2014 from 9:15am - 12pm at the Twin Hickory Library Meeting Room 5001 Twin Hickory Rd Glen Allen, VA 23059. Sign up for a presentation time slot here .

Your presentations do not have to be perfected. Most teams are usually still working on them.

We will also have a competition table set up for robot practice.