This is a final reminder that the VA-DC FLL regional tournament registration system (www.va-dcfll.org) will close at midnight tonight (October 10th).  After that time you WILL NOT be able to make any changes (this includes team members, team name, etc.).

Please ensure that you have updated and included
1) All team member information (so that we order enough supplies)
2) Correct Birthdays for all team members (so we assign the team to the correct division)
3) Team name updated if needed (You will NOT be able to make updates to the registration after the 10th)
4) Tournament Selections (we will start official assignments on the 10th - should be released by the 15th or earlier)
5) Paid VA-DC FLL regional fee (we will not be able to assign you a tournament if this is not done)

We need to get the assignments done this weekend so it is critical that this information is added and correct.

Please remember that while we will try to get teams into one of their selected tournaments when possible, assignments are made on a first-come, first-serve basis and it may not be possible to accommodate teams in one of their choices, especially with some tournaments being very popular.  In that case, teams will be placed into the best match we can determine.

Thanks,
Karen