Teams participating at Fairfax 1 & 2 (GMU) and Chantilly HS will not have any issues with the tables. We have been using tables built over eight years back (Courtesy team Tiki - retired) and Chantilly FRC team 612. We use this tables once a year exclusively for the FLL tournament and handled with care.

Come and enjoy the hospitality and George Mason University FIRST Alumna student involvement this weekend.  There will be FTC demo on Saturday and GMU Robotics Professor Dr. Lofaro (invited) and his students demo GMU Robotics.

We have few several spots for those who like to volunteer on First come basis. Please send me your choice (Judge, Judge Asst., if interested

Desh Deshmukh
Fairfax 1 & 2 (GMU) Coordinator