Another FUN way to share our experiences with others and to make what we discover more important than what we win is to participate in a SCAVENGER HUNT. If you are participating in the state tournament and want to help create the scavenger hunt,  please submit ONE question that can be answered by other teams who visit your team's display(s) in the "pit" on December 7. Please include the answer in the online form so that coaches can help their teams self-check their answers. Since what we discover is more important than what we win, there are no prizes for completing the scavenger hunt. The hope is that the teams will use the scavenger hunt as a meaningful and fun way to visit each team's display and learn something new.

The scavenger hunt and an answer key will be provide at Sunday's check-in.

Here is the link to submitting the scavenger hunt information. Please submit your information by December 5 at 10 am.

http://tinyurl.com/2014FLLChallenge

Greenbrier Panthers
Team 09021

******** Confidentiality Statement: This electronic message and attachments are intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain confidential or privileged information. Receipt of this transmission by any person other than the intended recipient does not constitute permission to examine, copy, or distribute the accompanying material. If you received this electronic message in error, please notify the sender of the message. ********