Hello coaches!
Congratulations to all of the teams who have worked hard and competed in regional tournaments over these past two weekends!  I hope you had a great FLL season!  For coaches who have teams not going on to the championship tournament, I wanted to reach out to you and tell you about a great opportunity to learn a lot more about FLL and to help out other teams.  Around 100 teams from all over Virginia and DC will come to Harrisonburg on December 6 and 7 for the championship tournament.  This is the biggest FLL tournament in the world!  And we need your help as judges and referees!  It takes a HUGE team of volunteers to make this happen.  It is also a great way for a new coach to learn more about FLL and to see what the top teams from around the state are doing.  Please consider coming to Harrisonburg on December 6 or 7 and participating as a volunteer, even if your team is not advancing.  It is an amazing experience for the kids AND the adults!  Please contact me if you are interested!
Many thanks,
Sonya Shaver