I don't believe it's appropriate to use this mail list for Advertising.

Mark

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 21, 2014, at 1:52 PM, Kim Reedy <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Today is the last day to qualify to receive one of 25 free Robot Nerd t-shirts (while supplies last) and for one lucky team to receive an Arduino Starter Kit, an open-source electronics platform for building interactive objects.

1. Go to http://buff.ly/1yFesgb.

2. Click Sign Up.
3. Enter your email address and follow any further instructions.

StartingPoints will simplify team management by helping you:

·         Map out your team’s season with tasking and tracking apps

·         Use a group calendar to coordinate practice schedules

·         Set up polls to collect availability for tournament dates or t-shirt sizes

·         Get parents more involved with easy sign-ups

·         Keep everyone informed using a dedicated team email address

Support our sponsor by signing up for StartingPoints to start planning your 2015 FLL season.  StartingPoints is scheduled to launch in the spring of 2015.