Hello all,
We have had an issue come to our attention that we need to fix before registrations can continue. If you have already registered, your registration will not be lost.

Please excuse the inconvenience, I know that this is a stressful time for everyone, but the issue is significant enough that it merited taking the site down temporarily. This should not affect anyone that has already registered, and will hopefully make the registration process going forward smoother, as well as facilitate checkin at the event.

We are going to get the site back up as soon as possible. We will aim to have it working again by Monday at noon. If there is a delay, we will send out a follow up email at that time.

Thank you for bearing with us.
Ros