A big thank you to Nick and his JMU crew- they deserve an A+ all around for their amazing job and spirit. Thank you to all the volunteers and Sponsors that made this season and wonderful tournament possible. And... A
Congratulations and Thank you to all the great teams we had the pleasure of meeting last weekend. We enjoyed learning about your projects, experiencing your graciousness, witnessing your enthusiasm and just having great fun. The Knights of the Brick Table look forward to next season and wish our Division 1 The Brick Dawgs and Division 2 Geared Up VADCFLL Champions all the best as they move on to represent our region at World Festival.
Thank you again,
Coaches Laura, Jackie and Colleen and The Knights of the Brick Table