My pin arrived sometime during the Thanksgiving holiday as I found it in my mailbox today.

Thank you!

On Tue, Dec 2, 2014 at 10:17 PM, Swayne, Nick - swaynedd <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Coaches,

I just got a response back from FIRST in reference to the coaching pins.  They said that if your team was paid up as of mid October you should have received your pins already.

If you paid after October 15, they will be sending out a second wave of pins mid-December.

If that doesn't jive with your situation let me know and I'll inform FIRST.

Nick

Sent from my iPad

            ~MARIN KOBIN~
University of Rochester class of 2009