FLL Teams - Please share with any Jr.FLL teams that you know.

Hello Jr. FLL Coaches and Teams,

We are excited to announce a Jr.FLL Expo on Saturday, February 28th in Richmond.  This Expo will be hosted by Sparky 384, a FIRST Robotics Competition (FRC) Team from Richmond.

Saturday, February 28th

St. Christopher’s School

711 St. Christopher’s Road

Richmond, VA 23226

10:00 am - 1:00 pm (Times may change slightly)

This Expo is in conjunction with the FIRST Tech Challenge (FTC) State Championship where 48 Middle/High School teams will be competing with their mid-sized robots. There will be hands-on science and engineering activities as well as a FIRST LEGO League (FLL) team and FIRST Robotics Competition Team (FRC) demonstrating robots and talking about the programs.

Jr.FLL teams will each have a table to showcase their LEGO model and Show-Me Poster.  Teams will have time to talk with reviewers, family, friends and other teams and a High Five Ceremony will be held at the end to recognize team members with a medal.

Team Capacity:  15 Jr.FLL teams

To Register go to:   http://goo.gl/forms/Srl7uiOSTs

Registration closes on Feb 12th (or when filled).

Registration Cost:  $25 to cover the cost of medals for team members.  Can be paid the day of the event by cash or check made payable to J.R. Tucker High School.

We hope to see many of you on February 28th

--
Regards,

Sparky 384, FIRST Robotics Team
J. R. Tucker High School