How exciting.  There are currently (8) teams registered to participate in this off-season scrimmage.  Thanks to all the adults who are volunteering their time to help in the fun; please reply to my inbox if you don’t have a team but would like to help—we could use the support this first time out.

At last count there will be close to 60 kids, so  I am still looking for one or two more tables and field kits we can use for the event.  If you are in the NW DC (or Loudoun County) area and can share your table for the day please let me know asap and we can make arrangements to meet and pick it up.

Thanks!

Aeronia L. Poole

Technology Coordinator

Robotics Coach – STEM Team

National Cathedral School

202-537-6368

“Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate.

Our greatest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure”

(M. Williamson)