If you are running a camp this summer or know of one, please send Kim ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>) a note with the details so she can post it on the website and Facebook.

I would like to note that Gabe Niculescu is running his outstanding advanced robotics course this summer here at JMU: http://www.jmu.edu/outreach/programs/all/robotics-camp/index.shtml.  He's a JMU Physics professor I've worked with for a number of years and a huge fan of LEGO.  Last year we had a dozen students from around the state participating - he'll push kids to learn advanced programming and building techniques and everyone had a blast.  It received so many outstanding reviews that this year LEGO has agreed to sponsor the camp.

I know NOVA-Labs will be a running a number of camps this summer so stay tuned for details on the website.  Spencer Allain has been working with a ton of teams out of the NOVA-Labs facility and ran a camp at the Smithsonian last year.

Nick