I did send this to Kristen as well, but here's the info straight to who
might be interested :)

"Robotic Battles *Plus*"- ( Ages "older") Using legos and programming to
win on the field of STEM.  Students will learn how 5 different sensors
works, how machines understand their world and what it takes to for
machines to beat machines. With mazes, electronic rock- paper-scissors bots
and robotic crocodiles, students will explore robotics in fun and
challenging way.

Here are the links that have all the info in them:

Williamsburg June 8th -12th camp
https://electricalinvadersblog.wordpress.com/2014/05/11/lego-robotics-camp/

Newport News Camps, June 15-19th and August 17-21st-
https://electricalinvadersblog.wordpress.com/2014/05/11/newport-news-lego-robotics-camp-advanced-programming-for-beginners/

Let me know if you have any questions or want to sign up.
Brandy