FLL teams and others who might be interested -
I just wanted to put out one more call for interested FLL teams.  There will be an off-season/unofficial FLL scrimmage on Saturday, May 30th at Christopher Newport University in Newport News.  This event is open to all interested groups (there is no requirement to be a registered FLL team so schools with additional kids that didn't get to participate in the FLL season or new groups interested in getting started are welcome as well as existing FLL teams).  The scrimmage will be the robot performance and informal robot design judging only (no core values or research project judging sessions).  If you are interested in participating, please let me know and I will get you on the information list.

This event will be held in conjunction with the Newport News Public Schools/CNU Community STEM Fair so there will be lots of other STEM and robotics activities throughout the day

When: Saturday, May 30th
Where: CNU in Newport News
Who: Any group of 9-14 year old students interested in having a team
Cost: FREE for teams and spectators.  Food will be available for purchase if interested
Challenge: FLL 2014 Challenge - World Class (if you are a new team and need the field challenge, please contact me)

Let me know if you have any questions, would like more information or are interested in participating.

Thank,
Karen