From: LEGO Education <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Friday, May 15, 2015 at 11:19 AM
To: Dominic Swayne <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Register your team for FLL!

Click here to view this message in a browser window.

Getting Started with FIRST® LEGO® League

After you’ve decided to join FIRST® LEGO® League, it’s easy to get started. There are some things you’ll need, including a computer, and some things that you will need to do.

  • Ensure you and your team have access to a computer.
  • Register your team and order your Field Setup Kit at www.usfirst.org/fll.
  • Order your LEGO MINDSTORMS® Education resources – we recommend the FLL Starter Set.
  • Receive your FLL® Field Setup Kit – this is specific to the challenge theme each year and includes a roll-up mat, LEGO elements to build the challenge models, and adhesive to attach them to the mat.
  • Download your challenge resources from www.usfirst.org/fll.
  • Join the conversation with other teachers.
Visit our Community to learn more.

Learn more about what you need for your first FLL season!

Sign up for the 2015 TRASH TREK Challenge.

Copyright © 2015 LEGO Education
Our address is 1005 E. Jefferson, Pittsburg, Kansas 66762, United States

If you do not wish to receive future email, click here.
(You can also send your request to Customer Care at the street address above.)