Hello fellow FIRST coaches: Falls Church High School Robotics invites you to invite your teams to attend the SlingShot movie at FCHS on May 30, 2015. Doors open at 7:00pm and the movie starts at 7:30pm. Participate in the Robot Zoo before the screening!! Tickets: $8 for students, and $10 for adults click here to order Tickets==> https://www.tugg.com/events/20719 View the Movie Trailer here==> https://youtu.be/MLsREv7E0Yc We welcome all local FLL teams to bring your robots to show off at a Robot Zoo from 7-7:30pm before the Screening. Wear your FLL Team T-shirts and bring your robot to the Robot Zoo! As a coach of several FIRST FLL teams and now a FIRST FTC team, I am an admirer of Dean Kamen, as I know many of you are. The proceeds raised will go to help the FCHS Robotics Club, and the School's FTC Team 8957. The FCHS Robotics Club also hosts NXT Sumobot competitions from time to time. Regards, Ralph Albrecht [log in to unmask] FIRST FTC Robotics Coach 2014-2015, Falls Church High School and Luther Jackson Middle School FIRST FLL Coach 2012-2013, 2013-2014, Fairhill Elementary and Luther Jackson Middle School