I've been blogging about my coaching experiences as a way to help new FLL coaches get started. Now I'm publishing a weekly core values challenge you can present to your team. Sign up at my blog www.fllstartingpoint.com, right-hand sidebar.   I'll send out a new challenge every week. It's a great way to build team unity over the summer as well as prepare for the tournament season.

If you have a core values challenge you would like me to share, email it to me at [log in to unmask].

Thanks,

Scott Rakestraw

Capital Girls Too > Capital Girls > Capital Teens Coach

Code Crackers Coach