You might be able to follow the links at http://www.firstlegoleague.org to the country sites and find some equivalent discussion lists.  Or, maybe ask the people in charge if they can know of any teams in their country who have a similar interest.

The global FLL forums can be reached from http://www.firstlegoleague.org/challenge/forums
by coaches, mentors, and older team members.  You might try posting in one of the categories, maybe Team Activities, to find other interested teams.

Steve Scherr
VA-DC FLL Referee Advisor