Good morning everyone!

I hope everyone is getting ready for another exciting FLL season.  Every year we try to do a hardship grant to help aid teams that would otherwise be unable participate in FLL without some assistance.  This year we are able to give out two grants to help teams for this upcoming season.  If your team needs assistance please fill out the form which you can find here http://bit.ly/1MMz8u0.  Also the deadline is July 30th 2015 so if you can use this grant, please make sure you get this form submitted by July 30th.

If you have any problems with the form or have questions please email [log in to unmask]

Thanks everyone and I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!