Hello,

My son Espen would like to join an FLL team. He was on an all-rookie team last year that doesn't look like it's continuing. For the last three summers he's done a week of lego robotics classes. He got an EV3 last Christmas from his grandmother and some programming books that he's been working with (off and on), so he has some experience to offer.

We live in Williamsburg but could travel up to about 40 minutes. Please let me know if you might have a space, or recommendation, for him. (He is not homeschooled, and gets out of school at 3:15).

Thank you!
Anya Lunden