As of last year, pretty much all of the tables used at tournaments in Virginia/DC were constructed with 2x4s for the border walls.

However, by the Field Setup and rule GP4, Variability, teams should be accepting ( and hopefully prepared) for some variation in the field.

Steve Scherr
VA-DC FLL Referee Advisor