From: First Lego League in Virginia and DC [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Lord Of The Bricks
Sent: Saturday, August 29, 2015 1:08 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [VADCFLL-L] Research Skills

JMU Security Warning: The message below contains a link to a non-JMU service where fraudulent sites are often found. DO NOT TYPE JMU PASSWORDS INTO THE SITE. Do not click the link unless you're sure the site serves a legitimate purpose known to you.

Does anyone have ideas on teaching research skills that they would like to share?

--

Shari Robinson

Head Coach

Lord of the Bricks Robotics