Subject: [VADCFLL-L] consent and release agreements
From: T Lapham <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, September 09, 2015 2:18 pm
To: <[log in to unmask]>

Hello,

I have my parents fill out the consent and release agreement online at the FLL site.  Do I need to have them fill out separate paper copies to bring to a Virginia tournament or can I print the team roster for the FLL site to bring?  Is there any way to access the information from the FLL that we would need to register our team members on the VA/DC site or do I need to collect that information separately?

Thanks for your help!

Thank you,
Tonya Lapham