Yes – Dustin does a great job of keeping this up to date so you should see the OK light up as soon as you’re set.  If you want to be sure, you can ask Dustin at: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Nick

From: First Lego League in Virginia and DC [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Skip Morrow
Sent: Wednesday, September 23, 2015 2:35 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [VADCFLL-L] Tournament registration question

VA-DC FLL folks,
Can the overly paranoid guys like me email you and ask you to look over our registration stuff and tell us if we have done everything ok? I remember not sleeping the night before the tournament last year b/c I just knew my team would get there and someone would say I used the wrong cover sheet on the TPS report and turn us away.

Coach Skip

.