Teams in Southeast VA,
I'm trying to set up an event through the Hampton Clean City Commission.  This "Tour de Trash" would be a field trip to visit a number of "trash" related sites in the area (dump, recycling plant, etc.).  Unfortunately most of the sites are not open on the weekends so we would need to do the tour during the week.  The only day that I believe the majority of school systems have off is election day, November 3.  Even though this is right before the first weekend of tournaments, it should still be a really fun event.

If you are interested in participating, please reply directly to me.  If there is enough interest, we'll set up the event.  While this event is open to anyone, if there is too much interest, I will give preference to local (peninsula and southeast VA) teams if necessary.  Also, if you have access to a bus that could be used for transportation, please let me know.

Thanks and I hope to see some of you all on this trip!

Karen