Question:
I thought I read that Division 1 teams may compete in Division 2 if they want to.Is this true? How to do this, please?Thanks,Amy Trombo
      From: Zhuming Ai <[log in to unmask]>
 To: [log in to unmask]
 Sent: Monday, September 28, 2015 11:11 AM
 Subject: Re: [VADCFLL-L] Tournament and division

Thanks for the info.
Zhuming

The age divisions are the same as last year. Division 1 is for kids that wereunder 12 years of age on January 1st, 2015. Division 2 is for kids that were12 years of age or older on January 1st, 2015. The team’s division is based on the oldest child on the team. Nick From: First Lego League in Virginia and DC [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Zhuming Ai