We are holding one and one Workshop for rookie teams in and around Centreville / Reston / Herndon area, to provide new coaches with an overview of the FLL tournament experience.  Kids who are are in FTC/FLL and who has good experience with FLL will be giving the guidance (along with experienced coaches). We’ll covering the following topics

1. Briefing parents on what to expect during the tournament
2. Arrival and set-up during the tournament.
3. Behind-the-scenes look at the judging rooms.
4. High level overview of EV3 robotics.

If you’re brand new to FLL, we would like to help you feel more confident and prepared going into your first tournament.

If you would like to contact us, please reply directly to me at [log in to unmask].

Thanks
Venketesh