Coaches, thank you for the overwhelming response! I have made contact with a coach here in Chesapeake and will be seeing his table today.

High fives!

Coach Skip
Team TechnoBots

.

On Tue, Sep 29, 2015 at 8:36 AM, Skip Morrow <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I was wondering if there was someone with a table set up in Hampton Roads where I could take a look at the sorter mission. Our wheel is quite difficult to turn. We have tried building attachments for our robot, but there's no way to get enough friction between the wheel and the "wheel turner" on the attachment unless you press the robot onto the wheel by hand. I would like to see someone else's table and estimate if ours is as hard to turn as others. I'm not looking for solutions, I just want to check the mission model itself.

Coach Skip Morrow
Team TechnoBots of Chesapeake

.