Stick with paper! Don't lose the child to a software bug.
On Thu, Sep 10, 2015 at 11:23 AM Sidney Newton <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi -

This will be my fifth year coaching a team.  We've had new members come on and in the past have had two under 9.  We've competed this way.   This year I have one member under 9 and her mother is unable to do the online forms because she gets a message telling her that her daughter may only do JrFLL.  Is this a new thing?  Can I just have her fill out hard copy permission forms?  She's an asset to our team!

Thanks -

Sidney Newton