Nothing gets my blood pressure up like jokes about sticking stuff to mats
;-)

As every FLL'er knows, rule R01 requires all Equipment to be made entirely
of original LEGO-manufactured elements, so neither paper not tape is
allowed on the field, especially if it has team markings on it.

This rule applies to jigs, launch pads, and other aiming devices just like
it applies to the robot itself.

Steve Scherr
Virginia-DC Referee Advisor