I am second year coaching - other's correct me: if I am wrong.
Penalties:
1)  Yes - Robot can touch the walls

2)  Remember always try to bring the robot back to base "safety", if the
robot stuck anywhere you/ref can pick the robot but - all the items you are
trying to bring to safety is not considered mission completed.  For
example: Plastic Bags, Building Salvage, Methane..etc   And I believe you
can't resume them too..
Missions
1)  Robot can load the blocks to the sorting tray

2) bins are already on the mat - four:  Black, blue and yellow sorting bins
and landfill bin

3) One team place the bin in the west transfer or west transfer loading
dock - so that other team can take it to their base - then both teams get
60 points per bin

4) You don't have to bring the other team bin to your safety, the bin is
considered as "in west transfer area" for other team for their points
consideration

Project:
No penalties, but graded based on all questions  See "Project Rubric"
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__firstlegoleague.org_sites_default_files_Official-5FEvent-5FInfo_World-5FFestival_SeniorSolutions_Project-2520Rubric.pdf&d=BQIBaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=J5fb0ELkRoh7TzAGYz99sSMvB-c7i4AC0HDT2OVPrww&m=S8NVuzKbLkhtCJZHfStVFtXO7SMtz60NTUrfiKoMyDU&s=xQxLQasfQZl0R5biXhsSM-4jkJU50Dwia_GyA_aOEOQ&e=

Thanks
Shiva Bachu